This is my third attempt at blogging. First Spain, then Pohnpei, and now I'm trying China. I promise that I am gonna get past 5 posts this time. Expect to see lots of pictures, some video and brief written posts.
Hey Shaun....love seeing your blogs & pictures! 95 mph???? Yikes! Did Dad tell you I was at 35 on my bike the other day....fast for me!! He was amazed! I told him not to expect it to happen often! :-)! We're on Long Island right now...Dad is speaking to a group of middle school students and I'm taking advantage of having Internet! Love you so much!
Hey Shaun....love seeing your blogs & pictures! 95 mph???? Yikes! Did Dad tell you I was at 35 on my bike the other day....fast for me!! He was amazed! I told him not to expect it to happen often! :-)! We're on Long Island right now...Dad is speaking to a group of middle school students and I'm taking advantage of having Internet! Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteIt was actually 95 kilometers per hour. not so fast, but it was fun! Wow, you are a real speedster!
ReplyDelete