This is my third attempt at blogging. First Spain, then Pohnpei, and now I'm trying China. I promise that I am gonna get past 5 posts this time. Expect to see lots of pictures, some video and brief written posts.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Chinese New Year trip
I am on day two of my winter break. My first stop has been in Hong Kong. I'm here to get my work visa sorted out then I take off for Thailand and the Philippines. Tommy Poole has been kind enough to let me stay with him while I'm in HK. We explored the city last night and I have to admit I'm pretty impressed by it. I hop on the plane to Bangkok around 8:00 tonight. Elizabeth Jones will be there to pick me up. It's fun to have friends spread out all over the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice!! Have a fabulous time in Thailand!! Can't wait to hear more stories & see more pictures!
ReplyDelete