Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Hiking Trail

The other day our the students in our english programs went on a hike behind our school. I went along to check it out and I was not disappointed. This afternoon I decided to go on this hike again. The students call it a mountain. I call it a hill. Here are some pics.

The trail starts right outside of our front gate. You begin by walking through some shacks and garden areas.
In  few minutes you are in nature. That's Neat.
Before long, our trail merges onto the nice private park trail.
Part way up the "mountain" you can see the schools courts and track.
Just about to the top.

At the top. From here you can see lake Taihu lake, one of the biggest in China.






A little further down the trail. A great view of the school. 




3 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of you! Dang wish I could have been on that hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adventures in our own back yard, love it! I am so so so excited to hike those trails with you! Love the pictures, China here I come!

    ReplyDelete